Why do counterfeits hurt the consumer?
Kold Kutter is committed to preventing the sale of counterfeit products because:
- It's illegal and harmful to the marketplace
- Buying a counterfeit is a bad experience for you and the brands you trust
- Counterfeits undermine buying trust
- It's bad for honest sellers who deal in authentic merchandise
We're constantly working to inform customers about inferior and imitation products by:
- Working closely with law enforcement to prosecute offenders
- Partnering with brand owners and industry initiatives to bring attention to and combat the issue worldwide
What can you do to help?
- Don't buy counterfeit goods
- Learn about the law and our policies
- Report suspicious goods by contacting us
Do you suspect that you bought a counterfeit?
Contact us and we’ll do our best to remedy the situation. For more information on how the US Government handles counterfeits, please visit this link: http://www.stopfakes.gov/sites/default/files/Consumer_Tips.pdf